Today is our 6th anniversary. We celebrated by taking a trip to Kings Island yesterday. It sounds cheesy, but honestly we had so much fun (other than my whiplash). Seth bought me a beautiful necklace and surprised me with it this morning. He definitely was filling my love tank since he knows I love amusement parks and surprises. We also got a break from the kids (thanks to Nana and Grammy) for the weekend!! Needless to say it was awesome to spend some time totally devoted to us as a married couple. *the picture was taken after we got completely rained on at Kings Island*
I'm so glad I have the privilege of being married to a great man. In the song of solomon (that's in the bible), one of the reasons the woman is attracted to her husband is because of his character...she states his name is like perfume poured out. There are so many things I find attractive about Seth...but the one thing that surpasses them all is his character. I love how he treats me and our kids, how he provides for us, how he parents, how he looks (hee!hee!), and the list could go on and on. I'm so proud to be his wife. Our marriage is not perfect and yes we have arguements, but we have a good marriage...one that we work at. I'm so glad I get to do this thing called life with him...I wouldn't have it any other way. I love you Seth Lyle!
No comments:
Post a Comment