Thursday, October 2, 2008

I'm Back!!


Yes, I'm back and I hope to post more regularly. My father-in-law went to his heavenly home on September 15th. I've been putting off blogging, not knowing what to say to celebrate his life. Craig was the first adult I met that had a dynamic relationship with Christ. When I was 16 years old, I took a trip with the Lyle clan to State College, PA. On the way up there Craig played Bible trivia with us and I didn't know one answer. After that trip, I decided the next time I played Bible trivia with the Lyle clan again, I would actually be a competitor...so I started reading my Bible. I don't know if that is the best reason to read the Bible, but it started my walk with Christ. There are so many other things that Craig has done to influence me and my family. One of the things I so deeply benefited from was his daily prayers for his family. Recently, I've been challenged to step up my prayers for my family. I will so miss Craig's smile and his genuine care for me. Here is a picture of the last time Craig was able to read one of Luke's favorite books (actually Craig would sing it to him).

No comments: