The Lyle family has had some great times lately along with some major changes...I will blog on those items at another date. Here are some pictures from the last month or so to catch you up on our lives.
We love to have fun at the Lyle household. Here are the kids acting very SILLY.

Seth and I attending our church's annual volunteer banquet

Cousin Arden came to visit us, while she awaited the arrival of her baby brother...we had so much fun playing with her

This is a scene we see many times a day with Fonzie and Luke

Luke with Arden at my brother's future house site...Luke was such a gentleman with her...I was so proud!

They were suppose to see a concrete truck pour the footers, but it didn't arrive on time

We celebrated
Grammy's birthday by going out to eat and then coming back to our house to eat cake and open presents.

Seth and I made a homemade hummingbird cake....yum!
No comments:
Post a Comment