Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Ella's first day of school!




Ella started school on Monday. Seth and I have always felt that Ella was made for school...with her personality and her high interests in academics. Lets just say, yep, we were right. Her comment to me when I picked her up was, "Mommy, it was awesome"! She attends the same school that Seth attended and her teacher, Mrs. McKinney, taught her Uncle Tim for kindergarten too.

Luke, on the otherhand, is in major Ella withdraw. He was the only one out of our family to cry when we dropped off Ella. Today has been his worst day. He started to cry for no apparant reason after lunch today...I asked what was wrong, he said " I miss Ella". Isn't that sweet! He is the social bug out of our family...I'm going to have to schedule many playdates for his much needed interaction with people.

No comments: