Monday, July 27, 2009

Luke's Ambition in Life

We at the Lyle household watched the Tour de France race religiously this past week (we were at the beach and had cable). Luke was very much into the race and asking a ton of questions. His nick name for the week was "Alberto Lukeador" (in case you are not a biking fan that is for Alberto Contador). Anyways, one day when we were all watching the race, I had a conversation with Luke that went like this...

me: Luke, when you grow up, are you going to race bikes like these guys?

Luke: No, I'm going to be a trash man.


I should have known what his answer was going to be. And the funny thing is that he said it as plain as day. I love being this little boy's mother...he keeps me laughing and young at heart.

No comments: