Friday, September 30, 2011
New Look....well, sort of
On our little trip to Washington D.C., I have officially decided to get my blog up and running again. I have lots to say and lots to post. Not only is this going to be a blog about family, but a place where I can post opinions, thoughts about life, and what I'm learning in this season of life. For quite some time, I have refrained from posting for lots of reasons...but not anymore. I'm coming out of my black hole! I'm learning that I have a voice and I can express myself with gentleness and love and yet, have a steadfast opinion. So I'm getting bolder in my old age and I feel good about it. Lets just say that it might take awhile to get the pictures and format the way I want it, but it won't take me anytime to start typing what I'm feeling and thinking. Yep, you might be offended if we differ in opinion, but don't worry I won't think less of you and I might understand why you have the opinion that you do. For so long I have let others tell me that to engage culture I have to just keep the "gray" areas to myself. To some degree, I agree with that. But on the other hand I see the negative results of keeping the "gray" areas to yourself...living on a college campus recently reinforced those negative results. O.K., now I'm getting off on a tangent. Anyways, I hope you will enjoy my new blogging adventure!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment