Monday, February 2, 2009

Daddy and Me Ballet

Ella has ballet class every Monday. Today was a very special ballet class, becauase Seth got to participate with her. My husband is good at most things in life...but dancing is not one of them. It was great to see the two of them on the dance floor together and to see Seth trying his hardest to execute the ballet moves the instructor was teaching them. Seth now knows more ballet moves than he had ever imagined. Ella was embarrassed initially, but once she warmed up the smile of her face, as she was dancing with her daddy, was priceless. It was a great evening for them! However, we had to rush out of the house to make it there on time and I forgot my camera...I could have cried. I think I will remember some of the moments forever.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I wish you would have brought your camera. Dave can't dance formal dance or do aerobics very well. Must be a Lyle thing. I'm sure it was priceless.