Wednesday, February 25, 2009

New York City

Seth and I traveled to NYC over a month ago. We had sooooo much fun. I think we would have fun anywhere together. People sometimes think that we are serious (ok just about me)...but what people don't know is how silly we act together...especially when our kids are not with us. This trip was greatly needed and very rejuvenating to us...plus we got to see some sights we have never seen before. Here are a few highlights!




At the motel in Harrisburg, PA, we go to check in and see a sign that states, "Seth Lyle customer of the day"...apparently they pick a different customer everyday randomly. Because Seth was picked we also got a bottle of Sara toga Spring Water...I think I would have enjoyed a bottle of Champagne better.
The Rose Reading Room at the New York Public Library...the architecture was amazing. The picture doesn't do it justice
Ground Zero


Battery Park with the Statue of Liberty in the background. We took a ferry to see the statue up close...amazing!



One of the many upscale shops on 5th Avenue




On top of the Empire State Building





Brooklyn Bridge...we walked on top of it...one of the coolest things we did while we were there






A view of the city from the bridge








Here we are at a Broadway show









No comments: