Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas Day

I have a lot of backtracking to do, since much has happened in the last few days. Unfortunately, Seth and I didn't do the greatest at taking pictures...we were enjoying the moment more than thinking about pictures. The kids had a great Christmas...it was simple and non-stressful. We got to enjoy the morning together as a family and then headed over to my mom and dad's around 2:00 for a late lunch/dinner. I love Christmas and this was the first year, that honestly, I didn't care what I got and truly enjoyed giving better than receiveing. I guess my husband is rubbing off on me...since he tends to be the more generous one. One of the highlights was when Fonzie (our dog) got to open his present (special gourmet dog treats). He wanted it so bad, he was trying to eat it through the plastic bag. The kids got a special laugh out of that one. Here are some pictures of our special day.






The kids enjoyed their bibles and now want to carry them around all the time
Ella posing with her new American Girl..."Kit"

Lets just say that Luke was very easy to buy for this year....he loved every truck he received


Ella with her webkinz...I wonder how she will end up taking care of them



Luke playing with his crane from Grammie...he played with that and his garbage truck for HOURS




Me and Ella enjoying watching a Planet Earth DVD (Seth's present) together...I would highly recommend these to anyone




Everyone enjoying Christmas at my parents









No comments: