Saturday, December 6, 2008

Family Christmas Tree

Last Friday we put up our Christmas Tree. Seth and I have always preferred a live tree and have always made it a family outing to pick out our tree. This year we chose a beautiful white pine. The kids loved putting the ornaments on the tree. At the Lyle household we have a rule that each ornament has to have meaning to our family. Each year, I collect 2-3 new ornaments for the kids and 2-3 in general for our family. I plan on giving the kids their ornaments for one of their wedding presents someday. Ella, in particular, enjoyed reminiscing about each ornament. Luke just enjoyed putting them on the tree. What a great day! I love the Christmas season and all the family memories it brings...plus we get to celebrate the greatest moment in history. How could it get any better?




No comments: