Monday, March 8, 2010

Dixie Caverns

Seth and Ella were able to go on a field trip to Dixie Caverns. It was a great chance for father-daughter bonding time. Seth also has a degree in Geology...so it made since for him to go and explain things to Ella that frankly I know nothing about. Luke and I spent some time together and it was fun to hang out with him and play construction.

On a funny note, Luke and I went to a toy store called "Imaginations" and bought a construction puzzle. On the way home there is an Ann Taylor Loft store that you go by. I thought I would go in there for a couple of minutes and just look around. When we pulled up Luke immediately started yelling, "NO! I don't want to go in there and do girlie things with you." I was really bummed. Because I was trying to spend some quality time with him, I agreed that we probably shouldn't be doing girlie things together. Unfortunately, I don't have any pictures of Luke and I hanging out. However, Seth took a few shots of their time together.




























No comments: