I want to share with you a blog site that I am following. There are several bloggers who are in Kenya on a compassion (a Christian organization that reaches out to children in severe poverty) trip. They are all blogging about their experience. One of the reasons this is so dear to me is that we support a 6 year old girl in Kenya named Isele. My kids talk about her constantly and are always asking about African culture and what she might be doing during her day. In fact, Luke asked me today if Isele has winter in her country right now. I had to tell him that no she is in the summer months and the river that supplies water has dried up. You ought to hear my kids pray for her too...sooooo precious and sincere. We are excited that we have plans to visit her in a couple of years. So please check it out...I think you might like it!
Our Trips – Compassion Bloggers
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That's awesome! I didn't know about this site. We sponsor a boy in Uganda and girl in Kenya. I love Compassion Int.!
Post a Comment