Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Practical Atheists

I don't know if many of you know that one of my hobbies is to watch sermon videos of various pastors. I frequently will watch Francis Chan, Andy Stanley, Steven Furtick, Bill Hybels, or Craig Groeschel. I came across a sermon series that Craig Groeschel did titled "Practical Atheism" and the title caught my attention, so I thought what the heck I'll watch it. Sermon #2 on the series is the best sermon I have ever heard in my life. It was so what I needed to hear and soooo convicting and eye opening and down right scary to me. The link to the sermon is below, please check it out and I would love to see/hear some of your comments about it.



http://www.lifechurch.tv/message-archive/watch/practical-atheist/2

2 comments:

Lisa said...

We showed part of this series at our church. Thanks for the link. I will watch it. I want to read his book Practical Atheist. If you are up for a phone book club let me know.

Cari Lyle said...

Tell me more about your phone book club