My parents were able to visit us over Valentine's Day weekend (my favorite holiday by the way). This was still when we had over 20 inches of snow on the ground, so of course we went sledding. Here are some pictures of our day.
*As a side note...I've been taking a photography class and have learned so much I never knew about cameras. I hope my pictures improve a little bit for your viewing eyes*
3 comments:
the pics look great! :)
The pics look great. What type of camera are you using? The pictures are beautiful!
Lillian, I want to pick your brain. I saw your kids Christmas pictures and would love to know what lens, settings, etc...you used. Especially the ones outside...they were gorgeous!
Lisa, I used my Canon EOS Rebel
T1i that I got for Christmas. However, knowing what I know now, I wished I would have bought a Canon 30D or 40D used.
Post a Comment