Over Ella's spring break we traveled to Pittsburgh. This was our first trip where we didn't have to worry about diapers, pull-ups, naps, sippy cups, pack-n-plays, or strollers. Can I say hallelujah!!! This was the best vacation yet for me with our nuclear family. I just got to enjoy the presence of my family without all the worry that we forgot something or tugging around a 20lb diaper bag. There are pros and cons of every season of life, but for some reason I seemed to be wired more for older children and I'm so enjoying my life during this season. O.K. I'll stop my rambling.
On day one, we went to the Pittsburgh Children's Museum. The kids enjoyed making paper out of pulp, painting a monoprint, playing in a "garage" (this was Luke's favorite...imagine that?), dropping parachutes, and much much more. Here are some pics of Day 1.
Some paper making fun



We literally could not get Luke away from this station....HE LOVED IT!!!

Racing some cars...I went undefeated!!

Pretending to be a tree


We loved it so much, we had to come back

Having fun with our shadows
1 comment:
oh, I love children's museums! we are going to go to 2 while on vacation in June!
Post a Comment